Fixed wing ops: OK Helicopter ops: OK
Runway in use: 23, circuit direction: LH, closing at: 1800.
Information current as of 12:53 on 17/10/2017 (local).
Tue 17th October 2017
ALL TIMES LOCAL
Unofficial Met Observation ~ 1250 230/15 9999 Nil SCT030 Est 1017/1002 PS14/PS07
Met Warnings ~ Nil
RFFS Category ~ 2
Helicopter Circuit ~ LH
Sunset ~ 1804
Warnings (SeE below for 2 Excel programme) ~
1. All Fixed wing & Microlight pilots departing on runways 21R, 21L and 23 are requested to climb straight
ahead to 500 feet before turning
2. Rwy 15/33 now PERM closed due to hangar construction in the SE corner (L5360/16)
3. A Quadcopter will fly over Sywell Reservoir weekdays 1330-1440 max height 300' AGL
4. Tue 7th Nov - No Fire and Rescue available, staff training day at Luton. No JETA1 refuelling available.
5. Sywell NDB U/S TFN
6. Please avoid trampling freshly chalked markings and avoid running up engines to high power in front of runway designators.
7. Sat 21st & Sun 22nd AD not available to acft requiring a Licensed AD
8. New Grass Rwy 14/32 now marked, awaiting Licensing.
9. Rwy 03L/21R New PERM Runway edge, threshold and touchdown lights installed. Exercise caution when turning or vacating this runway.
10. Revised Helicopter Joining Procedures. Heli ATZ Entry/Exit points now via "Heli East, Heli West, Heli Northeast"
NOTAMS. Pilots are responsible for making a more comprehensive check.
2. Coventry All instrument procedures and ATC services withdrawn. Air Ground service only now available. Changes to RFF Category.
2 Excel Programme (Aerobatics may take place during AFIS hours 3nms radius ARP up to 5000' AGL UK AIP AD2-EGBK-1-5 Para 4e refers) No movements permitted during displays.)
BLADES AEROBATIC PROGRAMME:-
SLOT 1 1100-1120; SLOT 2 1300-1320; SLOT 3 1500-1520 (all times local)
Mon 16th Oct -Nothing planned
Tues 17th Oct - Nothing planned
Weds 18th Oct - Two acft to EGLF (poss)
Thu 19th Oct - All 3 slots
Fri 20th Oct - All 3 slots
Sat 21st Oct - Nothing planned
Sun 22nd Oct - Nothing planned
Mon 23rd Oct - All 3 slots then Dep to EGXP
Tue 24th Oct - 1 acft to EGXP Display at EGXP
Wed 25th Oct - Arr from EGXP
Thu 26th Oct - TBN
Fri 27th Oct - TBN
Sat 28th Oct - Nothing planned
Sun 29th Oct - Nothing planned
Please see the events page.